10 setembro 2010

Olha, pessoas internacionais

Bom, um pequeno parenteses, eu vi que tem umas pessoas do Estados Unidos e do Canada vendo meu blog, então agora, eu vou começar a fazer tradução p/ o inglês ja que é a lingua + falada do, mundo:

Well, a small parenthesis, I saw that has some people in the United States and Canada seeing my blog, so now I'll start doing translating into English since it is the spoken language of +, world.

E meu ultimo post:

And my last post:

Tradução do português para inglês


Earlier this year, every year, people will not go to school wanting to study, and some nerds w / school, but w / making new friends, laugh, get rid of head a little trouble, you can say the same labor and brothels, but that's just a few years, then we will focus on school.


Some teachers are good examples are my history teacher who got a lesson today just passing all the videos you tube, Sandra.



Others only know how to get your foot (may be killing everybody, if you open your mouth, no matter it is, you blew it) if my prof first gear.



They have ones that look cool, but then either they are neurotic or breathing down your neck, where the majority of teachers of mathematics and Portuguese.



There's always the neurotic who are usually the science, English and geography



In the end, the school is getting boring because the area of math from beginning FUCK ta hell, classes are still legal legal (at least that) neurotics neurotics remain only a little more and that pisses me off, I Most teachers now at the end of the year are filling the bag, everything, if he sneezes is revolts ...



In the end, got the point because the classes at the end of the year are worse than the beginning? I think so, says there is no question to which I respond ...



XAU

Um comentário:

  1. ¬¬
    no...
    vc non tah usando o google tradutor naum neah? eu já me fudi mto em trabalho com o GT.
    eu tenho visu da russia e do alaska, + eu to axandu q ne eh nda...
    eu tenho um novo seguidor que me achou a partir de um blog q eu sigo, classe alta!!! to me achandoo!!!!
    se vc for traduzir msm traduz tdo no fim, e não cda paragrafo, ok #fikdik

    ResponderExcluir